Wednesday 4 June 2014

Decoding Success

Only those succeed who aren't afraid of failure. While a whole lot of such inspiring quotes hardly transform into substantial success. But many who attempt to follow this end up being bullied by innumerable failures. As I write this, I feel I am grossly incompetent to comment on this subject as I have seen only one side of the coin-failure. Success doesn't have a complex einstein type of formula but it has that majestic touch of simplicity. I don't think that complex brains with rocket science can succeed as much as a person with some determined set of ideas. We often believe that thinking too much can simplify the matter but it often complicates it. Similarly, writing & speaking about success complicates its achievement.
Success in my definition is "PURSUING AN IDEA RELENTLESSLY". The gradation of success can be done on the basis of the extent upto which you are able to pursue an idea.
Without writing much on this subject, I believe that you & me must hit the ground running without wasting time.
Work! Work! Work! Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment